At some stage in all of our lives, we want clearer, fresher, younger-looking skin. Well, it can be achieved without dropping a ton of money and it can happen naturally! What you must do is persevere and over the course of three weeks, your skin will begin to look fresher and clearer. Here's how;
1. Keeping your skin clean is your first priority! You must cleanse your face morning and night with a gentle, natural cleanser that not only rids the skin of dirt and grime but then treats it with an antibacterial ingredient like tea tree oil.
2. After cleansing the skin pat dry and then spray a fine toning mist over the face to cool and help close the pores while they are clean. Let this mist dry on the face.
3. When the toner has dried apply a very small amount of moisturiser over the entire face and neck. Look for a moisturiser that is made for problem skin types and contains antibacterial ingredients like tea tree oil and lavender essential oil. These ingredients are gentle but very effective at clearing the skin from blemishes and pimples.
4. Getting the right amount of restful sleep your body needs nightly will reflect in the state of your skin. Eight hours is generally adequate. Not enough sleep over a period of time will result in problems that are hard to cure such as loose skin under the eyes and dark circles.
5. The food you eat is of the utmost importance for healthy, clear skin! Make sure you are getting a good amount of fresh fruits and vegetables and limit your red meat intake to three or four times a week. Foods that are easily digested will help your system keep your skin nourished and promote fresh, new cell growth. Drink lots and lots of water too!
6. Cleanse the skin on your body and face with a weekly scrub. When using a body scrub, start at your feet and work towards the heart, this helps eliminate toxins. Doing it in the opposite direction will push the toxins back into your system. Use a very gentle facial scrub on your face and neck as these areas can be easily damaged.
7. Once a month use a home steam treatment to thoroughly draw out impurities from the face. Add boiling water to a bowl and add two drops of tea tree oil. Place your face over this with a towel covering and gently let the steam open and cleanse the pores. Be careful not to let the steam burn your face. Finish with a tepid face wash.
8. Get out into the fresh air and take a walk, ride a bike, and have fun! The exercise will boost your system and your skin will love it.
9. Take a fish oil supplement daily. Cultures that eat a lot of fish have clearer skin and the fish oil helps eliminate toxins from the body and by now you know that is fantastic for your skin!
These easy tips will help you get that clear skin you so desperately want, remember to make the lifestyle changes you need to and enjoy the benefits that will come with it! A fresher, clearer, more youthful-looking complexion.